Saturday, April 10, 2010

Announcement: Part 2

I am terribly sorry about the wait...

I have been absent from the computer the past couple days.

I didn't mean to keep you waiting!


Okay.

Wednesday was a great day

BECAUSE...


MR. BRIAN NAYLOR GOT HIS MISSION CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He will be serving for two whole years in a "foreign" place teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of this "foreign" place.

(anywhere is foreign if you've never been before)

I know you're dying to know where he's going!

Well, let me first say that he is very, VERY excited...as I am very excited for him.

He'll make a wonderfully fabulous missionary!


Still dying?

I know...I'm sorry.





He is going

to

serve

in

the








SOUTH AFRICA, CAPE TOWN MISSION!!!!!




hahaha. oh man.

Exciting, yeah???

Yes...it is...very!



He leaves July 27, 2010.

That's soon. :(


[And yes, it is for real foreign...I just didn't want to give it away, yet!]

It was one crazy day. He wasn't supposed to get it until the end of May, but I guess that wasn't meant to be, since he got it this week and all!

His mom is rather sad, but I think she's secretly excited for him. :)

Actually, she is pretty jealous...she tells him he's going to paradise!


I wish I had some pictures of his surprise and excitement...

but sadly, I don't.



So, that's what was so great about wednesday...Brian got his mission call! :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

CONGRATS to Brian!!!!!!! :)