Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Lil' Pup

Brian wants one of these puppies...


A bull dog is his dream puppy.

Just like how I want a baby Yorkie puppy,

and his name will be Toast...

Baby bull dog puppy's name is Pete.

Aww! :)

I wasn't sold on the idea until I saw this picture (the photo above.)

He's so cute!!!

My aunt Melissa follows rockstar diaries. I came across it once-upon-a-time, but after she mentioned it a few days ago on her blog, I decided to take another look.

and because of my looking again, I found this cute puppy...and I fell in love! :)


I love puppies! I want a real one!

2 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Chalus!! That is so exciting about Brians mission call. Tell him congrats from us! I am with you about pit bulls...not really a fan, but that picture is adorable!

The Mel B said...

Hooray for puppies!