Monday, April 19, 2010

A Band-Aid for the Heart



Remember how I love Roller Skating?

Well, it still reigns true...Even if it makes me so so extremely sore!


Wow, do I hurt!


But, despite the pain, it's the best activity I have ever come across.


This past saturday (Disco Night) Kim and I learned how to go backwards

and let me tell you: I am amazing at it!

Go us for teaching ourselves great skills!!! :)

Thanks Kim for painting this masterpiece on my face!


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

On another note:

Who's loving the sunshine???

Yesterday was a little too warm for my taste...

too warm too soon.

Last thursday was so perfect!

Oh man...I love warm, cool-breezy, sunshiney days!!

Mr. Sun, I've missed you! Thanks for coming out to play today!




1 comment:

Kim Ipson said...

You are so welcome for the master piece on your face. Can I just tell you your blog is my favorite?!