Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Two Things

Two things that make my world go round:

Roller Skating

and

The Backstreet Boys


Some may think that BOTH have gone out of style...

And that quite possibly may be true

but,

I love love love Roller Skating anyway....I'm on may way to becoming pro.

AND

Just because Backstreet Boys peek of fame was around the time I was 9 or 10 means nothing.



I will always love the Backstreet Boys.

I will always sing their songs.

I will always be happy listening to them!


You may think Backstreet Boys died many years ago, but you are wrong.

They are very much alive...especially to me.

Their latest CD came out October 2009. And I promise that I have that one...along with every other album they have!!!




On another note...

I hope all is well in your lives!

Today was a fabulous day in mine.

And guess what?

I'M TAKING BEGINNING GOLF IN FALL NEXT SEMESTER!

Awesome! :)


No comments: