Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hey Again.

I was gone for a bit...

But I wasn't too far.

I've just been busy! :)


Want to know where I've been?

Okay.

  • I go to bed early and I wake up late...
  • Well, I have a new found love for Roller Skating.
  • English papers are hard.
  • I take quite a few naps throughout each week.
  • I'm fond of reading other people's blogs.
  • Brian. :)
  • School is important, so....yeah.
  • Church stuff. I love conference!
  • Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner...plus snacks.
  • Harry Potter....forever!
  • Family--Happy Birthday Heather (tomorrow.)
  • ...and other stuff...lots of other stuff.

Right now I should be researching for my English Paper...

but like I said: English Papers are hard.


I am rather excited for school to be over...

THREE AND A HALF MORE WEEKS

AND THEN I'M DONE WITH MY FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE.

WOAH!!!!!

...weird...





Oh, and, HAPPY EASTER! :)

1 comment:

Lisa and Lance said...

Chalus! Good luck with those english papers. Good thing school actually does come to an end!! I can't believe you are already almost done with your first year. That went way too fast! Ryland wanted me to tell you to come visit really soon! :)