Thursday, July 15, 2010

Flabbergasted

Sheesh.

Summer more than half over,

and from here on out, I'm busy most of the time!

I definitely prefer busy to doing nothing, for sure.



Brian leaves in 12 days.

One of my best friends is getting married THIS saturday.

I'm going to Maine, again, in August.

School starts in August.


WOW.


Oh Life. You pass by so quickly.



SUMMER:
Allred!

Scooter Rides.

Little random photoshoots.

Roommate get-togethers!

Smoochies Smoothies with Kim.

Beautiful Skies.

Umbrella fun.

Awesome. Young Single Adult activity.

More
Scooter/Longboard rides.

Linsee's Bridal Showers.

Swimming.

3rd of July with my family.

Fireworks.

Park City.

Train Museum.

Frontrunner.

More Swimming.


And other activities. Such as Alphabet Pictures and Painting.
Both done with Megan.
One with Mckell.
Meg has the pictures, not me.
They're awesome!


There's still some Summer left,

and plenty of pictures to take!


Go have some fun!!! :)

1 comment:

heather b. said...

Cute pictures Chel!