Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend


One of my best friends became a Mrs this weekend.

July 17, 2010

She looked beautiful. He looked handsome.

It went well.

And now I have a married best friend!

Introducing: Ronnie and Linsee Wyman





Me and Lins
Jorden, Linsee and Chelsea
Chelsea and Brian
Linsee, my Mom and Chelsea

Cute centerpieces

And of course...the getaway car! :)

Good luck with married life Lins!!!



Then, on Sunday, Brian gave his Farewell talk in Church.

He leaves on an LDS Mission in 8 days.....

His talk was amazing and he did great. I wish I had cried!

He'll sure be one super-great missionary!

1 comment:

Lisa and Lance said...

Dear Chalus! I have totally missed reading your blog! I am so glad you updated again! You seriously crack me up. I hope things are going well for you. Sounds like things will be pretty crazy before Brian leaves, good luck with that. Hopefully we will see you again sometime!