Friday, November 5, 2010

Back From the Dead!


I suppose you fine people deserve something from my fine blog....

I guess I just gave it up for awhile....I don't know.

Here I am, putting my life into the world again. Perhaps not for too long, though.

Yes? No? Hmm....


Well. . . . .Life is grand! :) That about sums it up!

Re-cap (since July 31):
  1. Maine/Massachusets
  2. College-prep
  3. College: Round Two
  4. A continual sadness of Elder Naylor's absence...
  5. Danika Audree Wyman: my best friend's baby!
  6. More school.
  7. More roommate adventures.
Need I say more???

What says more than pictures....


Boston, Mass.

Maine
College photoshoots with Kim
Camping
Roommate Pictures!
Baby Danika!!! :) (Born 09-29-10)
Missing Brian (with his niece, Kinley)
Dance Parties!
Halloween...being old people! :)

And there's a little re-cap in pictures.

I am still alive, and I am still living. Life is good! :)