Saturday, November 27, 2010

Inner Struggle.

It sure is hard to do the things that you HAVE to,

when there's things out there that you WANT to do...

the things that you could do all day long and never get bored of it...


What are those things for you??



For me:
I wish I could read all day. Any book, any time. All the time. That's how much I have learned to love it this year, 2010.
I'd take walks whenever and wherever, alone or not.
I would listen to all my favorite music, and even find something new.
If I had all day, I'd write in my journal about everything, and I would write lots of letters to Brian and my friends on missions.
I wish I could lay on my bedroom floor, in the dark, in the silence, and think.
I would paint. It's my secret love that I never actually do.

Probably more things, too.

A day filled with those things would be lovely.
A lifetime filled with {some of} those things daily would be even more lovely.

Aw, life...it's hard to do hard things...

1 comment: